Pay-per click ads are everywhere. Text ads and display ads put your business front and center when customers are searching for products and services and, 65% of people click on them when making purchases. PPC advertising is the fastest way to get immediate traction in your marketing and increase traffic and sales.
PPC or pay-per-click is a digital advertising model that displays ads along with search results on Google and other search engines. Advertisers bid on keywords that are relevant to their business and when customers search for a similar product or service, your ad is shown. The advertiser pays a fee when the ad is clicked. As an advertiser, you have full control over how much you want to spend.
PPC advertising has many advantages but most importantly it puts your business in-front of users who are looking to buy what you offer. Target a national audience with general search advertising, drive foot traffic with local services advertising or run a brand awareness campaign with display advertising. Pay-per-click marketing can be a game changer for any business. An accountant, a software developer, plumber, e-commerce website, etc. Any business with a physical or web presence can benefit from pay-per-click advertising.
Benefits of Search Advertising
- Win your market. Be found when people are searching for products like yours.
- Retarget visitors who clicked on your ad but didn’t make a purchase when they visited your website.
- Adjust your bidding strategy in real time.
- Quickly get on top on the SERPs and generate high quality leads.
- Collect data to improve your SEO and other marketing channels.
- Capitalize on purchase intent and quickly generate sales.
- Full control over ad placement, keyword targeting and ad spend.
- Easily test different ads and identify which ones are performing the best.
Benefits of Display Advertising
- Choose from a wide range of audience targeting options.
- Display your message next to content that aligns with your brand.
- Easily track and measure results.
- Builld brand awareness.
- Control where your ads appear.
- Get traffic to your website instantly.
Benefits of Local Advertising
- Connect with people in your service area.
- Build trust with Google guarantee.
- Only pay for customers who contact you through your ad.
- Show your ad to locals when they are searching for services you offer.
- Control your ad spending by increasing or decreasing your budget at anytime.