Last Updated: January 1, 2023
Information we collect
We may collect personal identification information from users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to:
- Contractual arrangements. Name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, signature, account name, social security number, driver’s license or other state identification number, passport number and any personal information necessary to carry out our contract with you.
- Website visitation. When you visit our website, register on our website, fill out a form and in connection with other activities, services or features made available on our website.
- Behavioral information. When you take an action on our website, internet connection and type of equipment you use to access our website, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
- Additionally we may collect information about you and your use of our website via technical means such as cookies, web page counters and other analytics tools. We use this information to administer our website and to ensure it operates effectively and securely.
- We will collect personal identification information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain activities related to our website.
Web Browser Cookies
Banana Gray may use “cookies” to enhance our website and to deliver a better and more personalized experience. Web browsers place cookies on user hard drives for record-keeping purposes and sometimes to track information about them. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser.
Cookies we use:
- Cookies used for the operation of our website.
- Cookies for analytics and performance.
- Functional cookies to enhance user experience.
- Targeting cookies to make the advertising you may encounter relevant to you. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to third party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements.
How we use your information
Banana Gray uses the information we collect about you in the following manner:
- To respond efficiently and accurately to your customer service and support requests.
- To present our products and services that might interest you.
- For feedback to improve our website experience, products and services.
- When necessary to process payments and provide you with service.
- To fulfill any promise for which the information was provided.
- To send updates and information about orders, changes to our website, or any other information relevant or requested by you.
Sharing your information
- To our subsidiaries, trusted business partners, contractors and third party service providers for the purpose of fulfilling our contractual arrangements and operating our business.
- To comply with any court order, legal obligation, government or regulatory request.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information about our users is among the assets transferred.
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others or where we have another legitimate interest in doing so. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
How we protect your information
We have adopted appropriate data collection, security measures, storage and processing practices to protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our website.
We, or third party advertisers, may use your personal information to serve advertisements to you. These targeted advertisements may use website information and information we (or our third party advertisers) have obtained from third parties. This won’t include information such as your name or contact details. Where our advertisements are displayed to you using your information, your information is used as necessary for our legitimate interests in marketing to you.
We may use your personal information to send you information about our products and services that may interest you. We may collect this information directly from you, or through a third party. If a third party collected your name and contact details, they will only pass those details to us for marketing purposes if you have consented to them doing so.
You always have the right to “opt out” of receiving our marketing. You can exercise the right at any time by contacting us. If we send you any marketing emails, you will be provided with an unsubscribe option to allow you to opt out of any further marketing emails.
Children’s online privacy protection act
We never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)